ELECTRIC RESISTANCE WELDED PIPES
The High-Frequency Longitudinal Seam Welded Steel pipe is also called ERW steel pipe. Our ERW 610 production lines are equipped with state of art American Thermatool’s original high-frequency solid-state welding technology and welder, on-line Super Spiral Accumulator, Straight Edge Case Forming Process, on-line Welding seam Annealing and Digital Rotator Cutting machine.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF ERW STEEL PIPES:
- High-security welding seam: as a result of special welding method of melting of the parent metal together without filler metal, the welding property is better and the welding seam is much smaller than spiral welded pipes.
- Cost effective and short production period
- A wide range of thickness/diameter ratio, covering hundreds of specification
- In –line inspection and testing
APPLICATION OF ERW PIPES:
- Oil, natural gas conveyance pipes: gas distributing pipeline, long-distance conveyance of oil, natural gas, etc
- Casing and tubing: lined inside drilling well. Seamless pipes use to be the only choice for lining pipes inside drilling well, but as the worldwide acknowledgement of ERW pipe’s high-quality weld seam and the cost-effective, more and more projects have been choosing ERW instead of seamless pipe.
- Constructional structural pipes(round, square and rectangular): round, square and rectangular ERW structural pipes are widely used in frameworks of shopping centres, theatres, airports, bridges, workshops etc. Page 6
- Low-pressure flow transmitting: ERW pips are also used in water supply; cooling water supply for plants and equipment; low pressure thermal distributing; coal slurry transportation and more.
- Pipes for raw materials in the manufacturing industry: automobile vent-pipe; low and intermediate pressure boiler pipes; bulk matters transportation pipes.
- Other application: piling pipes; furniture fabricating and more
Outer Diameter: 21.3mm - 610mm
Wall thickness: 1.8mm – 22 mm
Length: as required
QUALITY COMES FROM OUR STATE OF ART EQUIPMENT, OUR DEDICATED STAFF AND OUR SPIRIT OF STRIVING FOR THE BEST