SPIRAL WELDED STEEL PIPE
Our spiral steel pipe production lines are equipped with advanced automatic double-sided submerged arc welding apparatus which produce the high-quality pipes with high density and permeating defending weld seam.
- Reliable manufacture method
- A wide range of steel grades and manufacture standard
- Length up to 60m
- Able to incorporate piling shoes, clutches or other fabricated components.
- Internal lining and external protective coatings available
- Piling: SSAW pipes are widely used in civil and marine construction as piling pipe
- Casing for concrete piles for abutment and other structure
- Oil, natural gas conveyance pipes: gas distributing pipeline, long-distance conveyance of oil, natural gas, etc
Transmission of raw materials
Outer Diameter: 219.1mm-3048mm
Length: 6 meter-60meter
End: square ends (straight cut, saw cut, and torch cut), bevelled for welding, bevelled
ASTM 252 Welded and Seamless Steel Pipe Piles
SY/T5037 Spiral submerged arc-welded steel pipe for pipelines for low-pressure field fluid service
SY/T 5040 Spiral submerged arc-welded steel pipe piles
CJ/T 3022 Spiral submerged arc-welded steel pipe for municipal heat supply
IS: 1978 Steel tubes for use in transportation of oil; gas & Petroleum products
TEST: Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties(Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation),
Technical Properties(Flattening Test, Bending Test, Blow Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test,
Pneumatic Test, Ultrasonic Testing (UT), X-ray Test.
Mill Test Certificate: En 10204/3. 1B
Third party inspection: SGS,BV,LLOYDS, etc.
SURFACE: Lightly oiled, Hot dip galvanized, Electro galvanised, Black, Bare, Varnish coating/Antirust oil,
Protective Coatings(Coal Tar Epoxy; Fusion Bond Epoxy, 3-layers PE)
ANSI/AWWA C104/A21.4 American National Standard for Cement-Mortar Lining for ductile-iron Pipe and Fittings for water
ISO 21809 Petroleum and natural gas industries-External coatings for buried or submerged pipelines transportation systems
DIN 30670 Polyethylene coatings of steel and fittings
ASTM A 53: Gr.A,Gr B, Gr C, Gr.D
API5L: A,B,X46,X46,X52,X56,X60,X65 X7O